Our client is one of the world leaders in food powder manufacturing in more than 30 locations with more than 10,000 employees all over the world
Now they are searching for a Manager, Factory Quality Assurance who will lead and oversee development, implementation, and maintenance of the current audits and certifications at one of the factories in the North or North-East sides of Thailand. The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible to direct and coordinate the quality system efforts within the factory ensuring compliance with global FDA standards. Consistently recognize opportunities for improvement in the overall quality based on external and internal quality indicators.
Salary package up to THB 120,000 depending on the experience
- Establishes and analyzes quality areas, including quality goals, quality problems, defective materials, claims, and customer quality problems. Advises plant management and the manufacturing department of the results of such analysis.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and then recommends process improvements to reduce labor, resources, and packaging materials cost.
- Provide hands-on problem solving across all technical aspects of the manufacturing organization.
- Develop and approve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in packaging and quality departments.
- Ensure adherence to robust Health Safety & Environmental (HSE) & Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) programs.
- Publishing statistics regarding performance against set QA KPI goals and driving improvement to these through active and clear communication with the Operations teams.
- Provide direction for implementing inspection plans, In-process, final inspection, sampling, and inspection acceptance criteria.
- Manage the interpretation of in-process and analytical data to make quality evaluations, recommend actions for improvement, and assure resolution. Challenge results and drive improvement. Coach others in the interpretation of results.
Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Food/Beverage Industry preferred
Able to communicate in English, good listening and speaking skill (Have to present reports for foreigners)
Able to work at the upcountry factory (North or North-East sides of Thailand)
Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred, demonstrated by successful completion of a major improvement project
Clear understanding and working knowledge of process and compliance quality systems
Clear understanding of TPM Processes
Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
Ability to motivate, lead, and work with teams
Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building skills