One of the largest global IT Services consulting companies with more than 100,000 professionals in over 50 countries. Their IT service portfolio includes business consulting, design, implementation and operation & maintenance support. Their solution portfolio extends to Industrial package implementation, SAP, Business Intelligence, Financial Service, Cloud Service and Public infrastructures such as customs clearing, geographical information system, etc.
• Manages own organization and achieves department KPI
• Acquires and allocates necessary resources and generate department/team achievement
• Leads organization with profit responsibility
• Responsible for talent development of own department and career path of members
• Applies knowledge of key business drivers and the factors that maximize department performance
• Manages multiple related teams, sets departmental priorities, allocates resources effectively, and efficiently to align with corporate mission, vision, KPI.
• Guides and develop team through performance management, observe progress, providing support and feedback.
• Encourages members to follow the in-company process
• Integrates team achievements as coordinator to maximize team result
• Requires broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge theories, techniques and/or technologies within own field
• Takes initiative, identifies and solves complex, operational problems leveraging the appropriate resources within or outside the department
• Takes actions with middle/long term viewpoints not seeking only short term outcomes
• Guides and influences others either internally or externally to adopt a different point of view and handles sensitive issues with high communication skills
• Understands well members current and clarifies GAP against the desired state. Train members through daily communication, coaching, and training
• Supports members to design and achieve career goals
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer sciences, Information Technology or any other related fields.
• Minimum of 6-10 years experienced in Software Implementation as vendor in Managerial level.
• Strong business knowledge as vendor in dealing with responding clients’ needs in various complex scenarios.
• Strong analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Possesses strong communication skills to create professional relationship with clients and well collaborated with internal organization.
• Excellent Command of both spoken and written English.
• High responsibility, self-motivated, and team oriented.
• Positive attitude, excellent team player.
• Willing to work hard in all unexpected circumstances as well as under pressure.
• Ability to travel as required.