- Conducting feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis.
- Preparing documents and presentations to update status of progress of the project(s) for management’s report.
- Preparing letters and agreements with related departments to support the project negotiation and development.
- Conducting and preparing documents for the project bidding proposal.
- Assisting in the study of energy market trends, analyzing the strategies of business competitors and conducting company’s SWOT analysis.
- Managing and involved in due diligence process and conducting financial models & valuation for IPO projects.
- Other works as assigned in relation to business development.
- Bachelor’s and master’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Graduation from high-ranking university in USA & UK is a big plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Business Development, Associate, Investment Banking or related functions.
- Having knowledge in IPO, due diligence, financial analysis, financial models, valuation and feasibility study.
- CFA License would be an advantage.
- Experience in power, renewable energy, hydro, gas and infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good command both of spoken and written English (TOEIC score >750) and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning