A wholly owned subsidiary , has established itself as the global leader in submersible pumping technology for underground gasoline, diesel, and biofuel storage pumping systems. Building on this technology and its knowledge of the industry, Our client has since emerged as a premier supplier of complete fueling systems. The company offers vast array of components between the tank and the dispenser, including submersible pumps, station hardware, piping, sumps, and electronic controls.
• Provide on‐site supervision, validation and commissioning of instruments
• Perform hands‐on onsite troubleshooting, service and repairs
• Develop Service technical documentation
• Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
• Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
• Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education; such as seminar, and technical forum
• Arranging and carrying out product training;
• Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related engineering disciplines combined with a minimum of 5 years technical/field support function, or technical sales function.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• English literacy (possess excellent verbal and written communication skills). Excellent command in verbal and written (Thai language) is mandatory
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
• Willing to travel (South East Asia Region); up to 50%