Our client ( PCL.) take pride in our professionalism and the outstanding products and services we offer. Their team of experts understand the importance of business practices that demonstrate responsibility to customers, society, and the environment. We use innovative technologies that are energy-efficient and have minimum impact on the environment. This is consonant with our belief that the IT industry can play a major role in safeguarding the long-term health of the planet.
In the information technology sector, they operate within two business entities.
The CEO is responsible for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership for the company and will closely coordinate and work with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team.
1. Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
2. Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
3. Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
4. Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
5. Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
6. Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
7. Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
8. Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
9. Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
10. Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
1. Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
2. Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
3. Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
4. Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
5. In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
6. An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
7. Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
8. Excellent communication and public speaking skills
9. MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
• Computer & Network Security
• Consumer Goods
• Information Technology & Services
-15-20++ years of relevant experience
- Managed 200+ employees before will be highly preferable
- Managed revenue portfolio of over 1,000 million THB before is preferred
- Proven track records of achievements in P/L, Revenue & Net Profit, and Business Development etc.
- Matched to the company culture and business